SPL AUDIO INTEGRATED STEREO LINE 95
With its operation in CLASS A and with the KT 88 lamp at three-way operation apparently offers the best results.
The feed is 3 times up from that which is needed and this gives to the amplifier the possibility of an energy convenience at the speaker.
The protective glass is PYREX so as to withstand the high temperature that produce the 10 lamps that protects.
The frame of the system is of tropical Abura wood for the maximum resistance in the high temperatures.
- Preamplifier of 4 x line inputs
- Output Power: 2 x 70wrms class a for loads of 4 or 8 ohm
- Power bandwidth: 15hz 40hz (3db ref. 50w)
- Frequency range: 10hz 70khz (3db ref. 1w)
- Signal-to-noise ratio:>105db (a weighted ref. 50w)
- Channel separation: > 75db (ref.50w)
- Input impedance: 47kohm
- Input sensitivity: 0.35 v ms
- Damping Factor: > 12 (100hz)
- Valves: 8 x kt88 2 x 12at7 1 x 2au7
- Harmonic distortion: 0.1% at 1w/1khz
- Preamp input: 4 x Line
- Valves: 2 x 6DJ8
- Weight 27kg.